WiseGuard Pro is a VHIS Flexi Plan, which offers you enhanced benefits on top of the VHIS Standard Plan. Notable benefits include full cover for hospitalization and surgical benefits, prescribed non-surgical cancer treatments and outpatient kidney dialysis, and no waiting period for unknown pre-existing conditions.
AXA Signature Network (“Network”) allows you to access vast network of doctors¹'² (“Network Doctors”), as well as well-equipped Network healthcare facilities¹'², including private hospitals and day case procedure centres. The Network is directly managed by AXA to provide you a one-stop medical solution platform¹.It aims to provide you with simplified administrative procedures and high quality medical services.
Vast and diverse network of experienced Network Doctors¹'²
- More than 400 experienced Network Doctors¹'²
- Over 80% of Network Doctors¹'² have more than 10 years of post-fellow specialist training
Wide coverage of specialty²'⁴
- Cover more than 30 medical and surgical specialties
- Include niche specialties (such as paediatric surgery and gynae-oncology)
Effective clinical governance for quality assurance
- Support effective medical procedures to have better control on hospital bill and minimise the hospital stay
- Provide effective medical treatment by evidence-based medicine
Network healthcare facility cashless arrangement³
- No need to pay deposit upon admission or settle your eligible expense after medical treatment provided by Network Doctors¹'² by simply presenting your medical card at Network healthcare facilities¹'²
The AXA Signature Network in Hong Kong and Shenzhen
(In alphabetical order)¹
Designated medical insurance plan
Emma by AXA
Emma by AXA is an e-Service platform that gives you 24/7 access to your policy information and services⁶. You can review policy information, track claims, search Network Doctors¹'² or Network healthcare facilities¹'² and more. (available starting from August 2019)
1. Book appointment
Search your preferred Network Doctors¹'² from the Network directory²'⁴ and make your appointment with Network Doctors¹'² directly
2. Medical consultation
Present your personal identification document and medical card upon registration at Network healthcare facilities¹'²
3. Request to AXA⁵
Network Doctors¹'² will submit a confinement admission or day case procedure request form to AXA for you
4. Make reservation and receive medical treatment
AXA will issue a confirmation letter to you after approval and arrange the cashless arrangement³ with Network healthcare facilities¹'² prior to the confinement admission or day case procedure
Request an appointment with a financial consultant
Customer Hotline : (852) 2802 2812
VHIS Hotline: (852) 2894-4758
Monday - Friday: 09:00 - 17:30
Saturday: 09:00 - 13:00
Except Public Holidays
Terms and Conditions
- Network Doctors and Network healthcare facilities are independent third parties and are not agents of AXA. AXA shall not have any obligation or liability whatsoever in relation to the medical services provided by Network Doctors and Network healthcare facilities, and shall not be responsible for any act or failure to act on the part of Network Doctors and Network healthcare facilities.
- The list of Network Doctors is subject to change from time to time at AXA’s sole discretion without prior notice. Hence, the number of years’ experience and post-fellow specialist training may vary.
- The availability of the cashless arrangement is subject to the (a) applicable benefit limits, deductible (if any) and exclusions under the relevant terms and benefits of the policy; and (b) acceptance of the cashless arrangement by Network healthcare facilities. The approval of the cashless arrangement is subject to the final decision of AXA. If applicable, the cashless arrangement is available to Network healthcare facilities in Hong Kong and China. The provision of the cashless arrangement from AXA or Network Doctors or Network healthcare facilities shall not be deemed as an admission of our liability to pay and/or reimburse the policy holder under the policy or a waiver of any breach of the terms and benefits of the policy. The final claim decision will be determined by the medical information, and the benefits shall be payable subject to the applicable benefit limits of the chosen benefit level.
- The number of medical and surgical specialties may vary. Please login to Emma by AXA or other channels made available by AXA or call AXA Customer Care Hotline on (852) 2802 2812 for the latest list of Network directory.
- Network Doctors will submit the request form at least 2 working days prior to admission or day case procedure, and upon the receipt of all required documents, AXA will notify you the result of the cashless arrangement before the admission or day case procedure. The approval of cashless arrangement is subject to the final decision of AXA.
- Only the policy holders have access to the policy information and services.
Information on this webpage is for reference only, and is not intended to be a complete description of the applicable terms and conditions. Please refer to the product brochure/leaflet and policy contract for detailed terms and conditions. You should not purchase a policy based on the information on this website alone.
The designated medical insurance plan is subject to the terms, benefits and exclusions set out in the policy contract. This leaflet contains general information of the AXA Signature Network only and does not constitute any contract between any parties and AXA. It is not a policy. For detailed terms, benefits and exclusions of the designated medical insurance plan, please refer to the proposal, product brochure and policy contract.
“AXA” refers to AXA China Region Insurance Company (Bermuda) Limited (Incorporated in Bermuda with limited liability).
(Only for use in Hong Kong Special Administrative Region)